SRP + Infiniband + FreeBSD 10

Oded Shanoon odeds at mellanox.com
Wed Oct 22 15:57:27 UTC 2014

We (Mellanox) are now working on updating the IB lower modules to update RDMA code and add RoCE capability (RDMA over Ethernet).
SRP is currently not on our plans but we will help if someone wishes to do porting of the SRP module from Linux.

Regards,

Oded Shanoon
OFED-FreeBSD Team Leader
Mellanox Technologies, Raanana