FBSD to FBSD NFS Mounts over IB.

Jason Bacon jwbacon at tds.net
Thu May 15 15:46:01 UTC 2014

Are you using connected mode?

I've seen severe performance issues with IPOIB in connected mode. In one
direction, it outperformed CentOS 6.5, but in the other it was abysmal.

Another list member recently reported that disabling connected mode made
things much more stable, although you won't get the throughput that you
would from a stable connected mode.

A Mellanox engineer also told me that they're in the process of
revamping the IPOIB layer, due out sometime later this year.

As for documentation, the archives of this list are probably the best
source right now.  I keep my progress and tools posted here:

http://acadix.biz/infiniband.php

Regards,

     Jason

   Jason W. Bacon