Kernel module?

Jason Bacon jwbacon at tds.net
Wed May 7 16:48:57 UTC 2014

For userland tools, is it still recommended to do a buildworld, or is a
more targeted approach possible?

E.g., I'm thinking it might suffice to set WITH_OFED='yes' in src.conf
and just rebuild select tools/libs.  There appear to be things outside
contrib/ofed and sys/modules that need to be rebuilt, but I wouldn't
want to try and determine what they are on my own.

Thanks,

     JB