Kernel module?

Oded Shanoon odeds at mellanox.com
Wed May 7 04:39:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

We (Mellanox) already did that in FreeBSD-10.0.
You can go to sys/modules and compile + kldload the following modules (in that specific order): mlx4, ibcore, mlx4ib, ipoib.

We are planning on refining it and break ib_core into smaller modules (ib_sa, ib_mad...) on our next commit.

Regards,

Oded Shanoon
OFED-FreeBSD Team Leader
Mellanox Technologies, Raanana