InfiniBand cards and switches FreeBSD can handle

Kinson Chan 陳傑信 kinsonchan at clustertech.com
Fri Aug 29 07:14:04 UTC 2014

I have a ConnectX-3 (just a card, no switch) in my drawer, but I never tried running it with my FreeBSD desktop. What do you want to know about it?

Kinson

On 28 Aug, 2014, at 6:44 pm, Daichi GOTO <daichi at ongs.co.jp> wrote:

> No one uses ConnectX-3 cards with FreeBSD?
>

> 2014/08/23 15:24、Daichi GOTO <daichi at ongs.co.jp>
>
>> Thanks Sven,
>>
>> I know that it's difficult to obtain ConnectX cards in the now.
>> I expect that  ConnectIB or ConnectX-3 cards are easy to buy.
>>
>> Do someone use any ConnectIB or ConnectX-3 cards by FreeBSD 10.0?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> 2014/08/19 15:56、Sven Brehmer <sven at polycoresoftware.com> のメール:
>>> Hello GOTO-san,
>>>
>>> Mellanox MHQH29-XTC cards works fine.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sven Brehmer

Kinson Chan, PhD
Senior System Engineer
Direct Line: +852 2655 6113        Tel: +852 2655 6100        Email:
kinsonchan at clustertech.com

ClusterTech Limited
Modernize Your Business with Advanced Computing Technologies
Cloud Computing | Cluster | Financial Engineering | Business Intelligence

Website: www.clustertech.com/         Fax: +852 2994 2101
Hong Kong Address: Units 211 - 213, Lakeside 1, No. 8 Science Park West
Ave., Science Park, N.T. Hong Kong
Hong Kong    Beijing    Shanghai    Guangzhou    Shenzhen    Wuhan    Sydney
The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the specified addressees. If you
have received this email in error, please do not read, copy, distribute,
disclose or use any information of this email in any way and please
immediately notify the sender and delete this email. Thank you for your
cooperation.