New Classifieds Website

Zikbay marketing at zikbay.com
Tue Aug 6 17:02:24 UTC 2013

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them, view it in your browser (
http://www.dnndirect.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=46&key=a5ae6b0bb82cc8ef6bf5918d3a547d04&subid=259917-064f688731bd29cc9ca92106171c5fe2
).
 Dear Friends,
It was a pleasure to serve you at Zikbay.com. We have just launched a new classifieds website AllMyAds.com ( http://www.allmyads.com ). The website
has many new innovative features to help you sell your products and services. We welcome you to our new classifieds website:
AllMyAds.com ( http://www.allmyads.com )
Best Regards,
Zikbay.com team

To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is
marketing at zikbay.com
Also, if you find email from marketing at zikbay.com in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your mail program that it is not
spam by hitting the "not spam", "not junk" or similar button, as that will train your program to whitelist it.
If you're using Outlook, Thunderbird, or Mac Mail, click here to see your instructions (
http://mindmoviesmail.com/link.php?M=3639187&A=3976&LH=378f4867896d06621a834aabe03e3391&L=264&F=H ).

Gmail Whitelist Instructions

* First, if you find email from Zikbay in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button

* Otherwise, open an email that you have received from Zikbay

* Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right part of your screen.

* Click "Add Zikbay to Contacts list"

DNN DIRECT | Level 33 Interchange 21 | 399 Sukhumvit Road |North Klongtoey | Wattana | Bangkok | 10110 | THAILAND | www.Zikbay.com (
http://www.Zikbay.com )