SGI Altix 450

"Marc Lörner" loerner at gmx.de
Fri Dec 18 09:37:13 UTC 2009

Hello,
I have an SGI Altix 450 NUMA system here and I'd like to
run FreeBSD on it.
So my first question has anyone done this right now?

I already found wiki-page wiki.freebsd.org/ia64/BootLoader where
changes/thoughts of BootLoader for NUMA support are described!
So my next question is:Is there some work being done for FreeBSD
running on NUMA systems? If yes, what is the status of this work?

As I don't have time left this year, I will try to run
BSD on my box next year and let you here about success
or failures.

Bye,
Marc