Unable to boot FreeBSD 8.0-p3

GNUbie gnubie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 01:16:04 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I just joined this mailing list because I don't know where to look for
help. I hope someone can help me on my problem.

I first installed FreeBSD 8.0 a few weeks after it was officially
released. It was working fine and was able to upgrade it until 8.0-p3.
The system was last rebooted maybe sometime on March 2010. Then I
manually rebooted it and now, it is unable to boot.

The machine is made up of an Intel D945GCLF2 with 1GB RAM and 1TB SATA
HDD. This is my home server.

Kindly check the screenshot at http://imagebin.org/102605 for the
screen output during bootup. I don't know how to recover this system
and hopefully someone could help me on how to do it.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

GNUbie