i386/165058: xfce4 - startx errors

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Fri Feb 17 17:57:53 UTC 2012

On Feb 17, 2012, at 6:28 PM, J B wrote:

> So, the installed perl package version in FB9-RELEASE does not satisfy
> indirect dependency either.
>
> jb

What do you mean to tell me? there are issues in your startx and you are
throwing information from a port towards me? You need to contact the
proper team if you want to discuss indepth problems. I dont have enough
insight to help you directly on this one.

btw: there seems to be an XML::Parser

/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.4/mach/XML/Parser.pm

but perhaps it doesn't work at your situation..