i386/163273: dvd i386 iso errore writing dvd & couldnt boot

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 21 06:56:03 UTC 2011

Synopsis: dvd i386 iso errore writing dvd & couldnt boot

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Dec 21 06:56:02 UTC 2011
State-Changed-Why:
Feedback timeout. If you can deliver the questions asked, please notify
me and I will reopen the ticket so that we can provide help. Without the
information it's practically impossible to start helping you. Thank you
for trying to make FreeBSD better though, it's greatly appreciated.