i386/88491: [install] Panic when boot installation CD1 (Acer TravelMate 2355NLM)

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 14 07:31:47 UTC 2010

Synopsis: [install] Panic when boot installation CD1 (Acer TravelMate 2355NLM)

State-Changed-From-To: suspended->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Jul 14 07:31:46 UTC 2010
State-Changed-Why:
No feedback after two years, I'd assume that the problems are resolved.
If I am incorrect (and I probably am), please let us know so that we can
ask for additional information and potentially resolve this.