i386/129113: kde 3.5 "out the box" full install, sound does not work and gnome does not show up when I type "startgnome"

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 24 04:54:10 PST 2008

Synopsis: kde 3.5 "out the box" full install, sound does not work and gnome does not show up when I type "startgnome"

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Mon Nov 24 12:54:09 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why: