i386/116662: signal 11 caught

remko at FreeBSD.org remko at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 26 09:57:50 PDT 2007

Synopsis: signal 11 caught

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Wed Sep 26 16:57:45 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
Hello, first of all thanks for using FreeBSD, it is appriciated!, though
we cannot handle this bug ticket, it's not a bug at this moment. can you
get more information from your system etc first and ask around on the
mailinglists? Please notify me when this is indeed a bug so that
relevant data can be added to this ticket and we can help you. Where
possible we would like to see a ''dmesg'', ''boot -v'' and ''pciconf
-vl'' (Please consider using a FreeSBIE or PC-BSD livecd for this so
that we know what we are talking about). Thanks!