IOCTL not configured

Miroslav C. modus at bsdmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:35:48 PDT 2007

HI,
(sorry for my english)

I have FBSD 6.2.(i386), MB M2NBP-VM CSM.
I can't solve this problem.I browsed google but I can find only questions. I would like to check motherboard info(temp,fan speed..) I've tried install mbmon,chm,healthd but I still get message IOCTL: Device not configured.
I've tried install mbmon,lmmon from source but it's the same. I have compiled kernel with options:device smbus
device smb
device scbus
device nfpm
device nfsmb
device iicbus
device iicbb
device ic
device iic
device iicsmb

And when FBSD starts:nfsmb0: <nForce2/3/4 MCP SMBus Controller> port 0x4c00-0x4c3f,0x4c40-0x4c7f irq 20 at device 10.1 on pci0
smbus0: <System Management Bus> on nfsmb0
smb0: <SMBus generic I/O> on smbus0
nfsmb1: <nForce2/3/4 MCP SMBus Controller> on nfsmb0
smbus1: <System Management Bus> on nfsmb1
smb1: <SMBus generic I/O> on smbus1

It's OK. In /dev/smb0 exists,but I can get temp and other MB info only from /dev/io and I get absolutly wrong info about temeprature,fan speeds...
How I can solve this problem?I'll welcome any idea.
Thanks