i386/90629: install PHPMod4 for apache

KenTran kentran615 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 18:50:04 PST 2005

>Number:         90629
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       install PHPMod4 for apache
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD ken.dalat.com 5.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE #0: Sun May  8 10:21:06 UTC 2005     root at harlow.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

  hi,
    I am installing SNORT for FreeBSD but when i install phpmod for apache i have  this problem:

Configuring SAPI modules
checking for AOLserver support... no
checking for Apache 1.x module support via DSO through APXS... no
checking for Apache 1.x module support... no
checking for member fd in BUFF *... no
checking for mod_charset compatibility option... no
checking for Apache 2.0 filter-module support via DSO through APXS... no
checking for Apache 2.0 handler-module support via DSO through APXS... apxs:Error: Invalid query string `BINDIR'
apxs:Error: Invalid query string `MPM_NAME'
apxs:Error: Invalid query string `APU_BINDIR'
apxs:Error: Invalid query string `APR_BINDIR'
./configure: /apr-config: not found
./configure: /apu-config: not found
configure: error: You have enabled Apache 2 support while your server is Apache 1.3.  Please use the appropiate switch --with-apxs (without the 2)
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

    Please help me solve this problem.
                                 Thank a lot.