i386/69688: NATD does not work with outgoing PPTP VPN connections

Jeffrey Pacheco jeff at ninjahackers.com
Thu Aug 5 20:30:26 PDT 2004

The following reply was made to PR i386/69688; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeffrey Pacheco <jeff at ninjahackers.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org, mikej at rogers.com
Subject: Re: i386/69688: NATD does not work with outgoing PPTP VPN connections
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:28:05 -0400

 Hi Mike.

 I was also having this problem.  After fiddling around for a few hours I
 gave up and got an older version of natd from the June 25th snapshot at
 ftp://current.freebsd.org

 It was the first one I tried and it worked.
 (I also got that same snapshots copy of libalias, in case it matters.
 Don't think it does unless you plan on compiling natd again before it's
 really fixed...)