conf/137870: [locale] en_DK needed

J.R. Oldroyd fbsd at opal.com
Tue Aug 18 11:00:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:28:09 GMT, gavin at freebsd.org wrote:

> Old Synopsis: Locale en_DK needed
> New Synopsis: [locale] en_DK needed
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->freebsd-i18n
> Responsible-Changed-By: gavin
> Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Aug 17 11:14:32 UTC 2009
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Over to maintainer(s).  To submitter: if you have already created copies of the
> requested files, are you able to share them?

I think the locale name en_ISOdate or even en_UK.isodate and en_US.isodate
or something along those lines would be more suitable.

First, en_DK might one day be needed to describe how English is actually
used in Denmark.

Second, anyone looking for a locale description with English but ISO
date/time info is unlikely to find it if it is hidden under a local
country name.

	-jr