Retirement of last UK cvsup server in August

Fabian Wenk fabian at wenks.ch
Fri Jul 5 11:54:57 UTC 2013

Hello Mark

On 04.07.2013 20:41, Mark Blackman wrote:
> Hmm, That's a pretty steep decline. If its not much work to
> set up, I'll go ahead, but if it turns into a mission, I'll
> let it go.

I really do not know, if it still use useful to create new
csup/cvsup servers. The only thing I know still needs csup/cvsup
is for syncing the website to mirrors. As far as I know,
everything else is not updated any more in csup/cvsup. But for
website mirror there is currently no other alternative available.
rsync or subversion would be nice to sync the website.

bye
Fabian