Country mirror for Lithuania question

Aleksandr Stankevic aleksandr.stankevic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:22:51 UTC 2012

Hi Arnoldas,

I am the old lt.freebsd.org maintainer. ftp.lt.freebsd.org is hosted at Hostex, but i have left the company a few years ago, so probably nobody took care of it after i left.
I can add your mirror as ftp2.lt.freebsd.org, or ask Hostex if they are still willing to maintain their mirror - and if not, then change ftp.lt. to your mirror address.