Bytemark Mirror

James Lawrie jlawrie at bytemark.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 18:16:15 UTC 2012

Hi Joe,

> The UK FTP servers are currently in flux.

That's fine, as long as it's not something I've caused we're happy to
sit back for now.

> Our main mirror has just been retired after 14 years of service. We're investigating how quickly we can get it replaced

Is this something you need or would like a volunteer effort for?
Depending on the bandwidth required we might be able to offer our mirror
as a primary (once it's up to date).

Thanks,

James Lawrie                                  Bytemark Hosting Support
                                               http://www.bytemark.co.uk/
                                               tel: +44 (0) 1904 890 890