Please test IPv6 access to ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org

Cejka Rudolf cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Jan 12 08:11:44 UTC 2011

Hi,
  our university is switching to provider independent IPv6 addresses and
"thanks" to ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org (alias blanka.fit.vutbr.cz) we
have found, that the new IPv6 prefix 2001:67c:1220/48 is still not
correctly visible from all networks over the world. Please, could you
all, who is mirroring from ftp-master.eu.FreeBSD.org, test and report
to me (please not to he hubs) IPv4 and IPv6 accessibility to
blanka.fit.vutbr.cz from you site?

Thanks you all very much and I'm sorry for the troubles we are currently
causing.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology