RSync Sources

Mit Rowe mitayai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:52:50 UTC 2011

Hello Mirror Admins,

As noted in the attached conversation thread, the administrator of
ftp5.ca.freebsd would like to petition for access to ftp-master in order to
have a reliable, up-to-date rsync access to maintain a copy of the ftp
archive.

If there is any information would you would require to consider his request,
please let me know!

Regards,
Mit Rowe
(ca.freebsd.org administrator)