RSync Sources

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Tue Apr 26 14:20:25 UTC 2011

As a new mirror I'm finding it difficult to find a good rsync source - we prefer rsync because that's what we use for all the mirrors we carry.

Is there any good North American rsync servers we can pull down from?

I'm happy to open up rsync access to our FreeBSD mirror for others.... just having a hard time getting everything synced right now - I was rsyncing from ftp13.freebsd.org and for couple of weeks haven't been able to connect.  Now I'm pulling the remaining from rsync1.fr.freebsd.org but that's far from ideal (is appreciated of course though).

Thoughts on sources?

Thanks,

Paul