Request FTP ITB to become FreeBSD Official Mirror

Hilman Fathurrahman hilman at staff.itb.ac.id
Wed Oct 20 01:25:10 UTC 2010

  Dear mirror-admin,

I am  FTP administrator from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). Our official FTP server (ftp://ftp.itb.ac.id) has already mirrored FreeBSD repository and it is updated daily.

I want you considering FTP ITB to become FreeBSD official mirror. For your consideration, ftp server is connected to :
- Trans-Eurasia Information Network (TEIN3) = 155 MBps
- Indonesia Internet Exchange (IIX) = 1GBps
- Lintasarta (main connection)= 50 MBps

ftp.itb.ac.id can be accessed via*FTP*,*HTTP*, and*RSYNC*  an already had*IPv6*  connection
ftp://ftp.itb.ac.id/pub/FreeBSD/
http://ftp.itb.ac.id/pub/FreeBSD/
rsync://ftp.itb.ac.id/FreeBSD/

IP address : 167.205.50.9 | 2403:8000:1:5000::9

Thanks for your help

Note: i has sent email to hostmaster at id.freebsd.org and mirror-admin at freebsd.org +-1 month ago, but he doesn't respond