ftp.br.FreeBSD.org

Joerg Wunsch j at uriah.heep.sax.de
Thu May 21 20:33:54 UTC 2009

As Leandro F Silva wrote:

> Please could you correct the information below on
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html.

Since I've just touched the respective file in CVS anyway...

> ftp.br.FreeBSD.org has access via ftp / http / rsync.
> ftp2.brFreeBSD.org has acces via ftp / http.
> ftp3.br.FreeBSD.org has access via ftp / http / rsync.
> ftp4.br.FreeBSD.org has access via ftp / http.

...could you please also post the HTTP URLs?  They become part of the
description (and I accidentally made a mistake for ftp.ru.freebsd.org
which doesn't have the pub/ within the URL).

Just reply to me privately, no need to Cc the list.  I'll commit it to
CVS then.