cvsup tags for architectures?

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Oct 19 07:51:24 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 20:27 -0700, Peter Losher wrote:
> BTW - can 5.4 ISO's in general be moved to freebsd-archive (as well as
> 4.11/alpha?)

Sure for the 5.4 ISO's.  In general I'm trying to keep on ftp-master the
FTP install bits and package set for the most recent release on a branch
that's still under support plus the ISO files for any of the releases
still being maintained by the security team.  I usually forget to check
what releases the security team is currently supporting until
someone(TM) reminds me to check.  I removed the 5.4 and 6.0 ISOs as a
result of checking now.  The 6.1 FTP install bits and packages are also
now gone as warned yesterday, but the 6.1 ISO's remain.

Can you point me at the exact pathname you're seeing something for
4.11/alpha please?  I don't see anything related to that on ftp-master.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |