Access to ftp mirror

Rudolf Cejka cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz
Thu Nov 1 11:24:23 PDT 2007

Ken Smith wrote (2007/11/01):
> One thought that did cross my mind already though...  cvsup is currently
> IPv4 only.

Hello, you can use something like following command, to have cvsup
accessible on both IPv4 and IPv6:

socat -ly tcp6-listen:5999,fork,reuseaddr tcp4:localhost:5999

However the problem remains in that it could not do a connection policy
based on source addresses (atleast not directly by cvsup).

I'm the second one who is not sure about contribution by IPv6 only mirror.

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology