cvsup in Australia

Andrew andrew at ugh.net.au
Fri Dec 1 04:17:04 PST 2006

Hi,

The cvsup mirrors in Australia seem to be in a bit of a state - I don't
know if I just picked a bad time to check or if its been like this for a
while.

Currently cvsup.au points towards cvsup.isp.net.au which is unroutable
for me (and has been for a few days).

cvsup2.au points to the same place.

cvsup{3,4}.au don't resolve.

cvsup{5,6} both seem to work.

cvsup7.au points to mirror.aarnet.edu.au which is refusing connections
atm. I don't know if that is temporary or permanent.

I'm hoping the appropriate people will be reading this list and can
indicate if, for the broken ones, the problem is temporary or permanent.

After some appropriate time interval to see if the currently broken ones
are coming back I was thinking 5 and 6 be bumped up to 1 & 2 and the rest
purged (aliasing them to one of the 2 working mirrors)?

Thanks,

Andrew