www.bg./cvsup.bg.FreeBSD.org

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:15:37 PDT 2005

Dear all,
we have deployed in production www.bg.FreeBSD.org and
cvsup.bg.FreeBSD.org - currently with 50 cvsup concurrents users, but
more to come in a month or so.
We have an official hostmaster at bg.freebsd.org alias thanks to Veselin
Kolev  - our DNS and MX manager.
On ftp://ftp.bg.freebsd.org/pub/Mirrors you can see who we are, what
we do and how frequently.
So after that lyric deviation from my side, please be nice and  add
www.bg.freebsd.org and cvsup.bg.freebsd.org to the official server sections.
Thanks in advance!
Have a good one and start making the Christmas puddings.
For me it is coming earlier this year ;-)
Regards,
--
Димитър Василев
Dimitar Vassilev

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525

P.S: Does anyone know when there was first an official FreeBSD mirror
in Bulgaria?
I remember that initially ftp.bg.freebsd.org was hosted by a company
called bse.bg, then moved to comnet.bg and later dropped out until
now.