FreeBSD Mirror from Puerto Rico

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at goliath.cnnet.clu.edu
Mon Sep 13 09:23:37 PDT 2004

Hello,

I am proud to announce that we are now mirroring FreeBSD ftp in our ftp servers.

I would like to request to be added to your mirrors list in order to encourage
FreeBSD users in Puerto Rico/Caribbean to download and use it.

You can easly reach our mirror at ftp://ftp.cnnet.upr.edu/FreeBSD .

In addition to this, We are also interested in mirroring the FreeBSD ftp with
http which can be reached through http://freebsd.cnnet.upr.edu
I would like to thank you for all great effors you have shown on
developing/serving FreeBSD.

Respectfully,

Mehmet AKCIN - mehmet at cnnet.upr.edu
System Administrator, Natural Sciences Department
University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus