Cisco VoIP Clients

Melissa Dickinson melissa.dickinson at edsonlinetech.com
Wed Jun 19 17:01:51 UTC 2019

Hi,
Trust all well!
Are you looking out to acquire the list of customers or companies using Cisco VoIP to increase your data base?

We also have other companies list like: Vonage, Mitel, Ooma, Nextiva, Five9, Microsoft Skype for Business, Twilio, Avaya, Genesys, Verizon, CISCO many more.

We can provide database for any given Country/Industry/Job Titles.

Geography we cover: - USA, Europe, Asia, Australia, Middle East, Africa with 100% database and data usage for multi-channel marketing purpose

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Regards,
Melissa Dickinson
Online E-mail Marketing

                             To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.