Intel D-2164NT SoC Support

Lyndon Nerenberg lyndon at orthanc.ca
Tue Feb 5 22:02:46 UTC 2019

We're looking a buying a Supermicro system with the X11SDV-8C-TP8F
motherboard.  This uses a Xeon D-2164NT SoC.  It's not clear what
the embedded chipset is, so it's proving a bit tricky to confirm
whether or not the board will get along with 11.2.

In particular, we need to ensure that we can talk to each of the
12 SATA ports as a standalone (JBOD) disk (this will be a ZFS
fileserver), and that the SFP+ ports will run with 10 Gb/s optics.

If anyone is running this board, or a similar board that uses
the D-2164NT Soc, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

--lyndon