Top Headlines in Computer Software

LinkedIn Today news at linkedin.com
Sun Jul 31 23:23:29 UTC 2011

The week's most popular industry news: Computer Software
--------------------

Computer Software

How Chartbeat wants to help save the media industry - gigaom.com (38 shares)
Chartbeat's Tony Haile says the company created a special version of its real-time analytics service called Newsbeat because it wants to help publishers understand their online businesses better, by giving them more data about...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/671626223/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

Top 10 Twitter Trends This Week [CHART] - mashable.com (167 shares)
Wondering which topics had Twitter abuzz this past week? Check out the full list of top trends.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/671627763/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

A Billion Dollars Isn’t Cool. You Know What’s Cool? Basic Human Decency - techcrunch.com (545 shares)
'"Business!" cried the Ghost, wringing his hands again. "Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/670243968/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

Foxconn plans to create a million robots to replace workers within three years - venturebeat.com (26 shares)
Foxconn plans to replace some of its workers with 1 million robots in the next three years in order to cut rising labor expenses. The Taiwanese company, which makes the highest-profile products for companies such as Apple and...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/671738794/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

TechNet Blogs - blogs.technet.com (3 shares)
I don’t normally post stuff at the weekend but this is worth a read – Steve Lohr’s piece in the New York Times this weekend asking Can Microsoft Make You ‘Bing’?  I stumbled across it while lounging on my sofa yesterday and...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gqsmz3zt-3f/nab/672089069/0Vdz0Ve30OdPoId3ATe3cTcjsSb3wSejcQcz0TdyMPdzsTczoNdPoIcP8Odz8ScjsS/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/