Top Headlines in Computer Software

LinkedIn Today news at linkedin.com
Sun Jul 10 23:05:07 UTC 2011

The week's most popular industry news: Computer Software
--------------------

Computer Software

Building An Enterprise Software Company That Doesn’t Suck - techcrunch.com (292 shares)
Thomas Wailgum, an editor at CIO.com, summed up the enterprise software industry best when he wrote, “It might appear that even tobacco companies enjoy a better level of overall ‘likeability’ than do enterprise software vendors.” ...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gpym2lor-3p/nab/627225972/0TejsUe3kSczoId3sVc38RdP8Sb38PczgVcPsOdyMPcjcOcjwOdzgIczsVdj8OdP8S/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

Why Sales Is Still Missing From Social CRM - mashable.com (3 shares)
Why have sales departments been so slow to fully utilize social media, and how can they get involved? Here's a closer look at the trend, and some tips for making the leap.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gpym2lor-3p/nab/462812313/0TejsUe3kSczoId3sVc38RdP8Sb38PczgVcPsOdyMPcjcOcjwOdzgIczsVdj8OdP8S/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

Antitrust Investigation of Apple Led Nortel Patent Purchase - macrumors.com (17 shares)
Despite authorizing some of the individual companies involved, antitrust regulators are said to be investigating the $4.5 billion consortium...
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gpym2lor-3p/nab/627394232/0TejsUe3kSczoId3sVc38RdP8Sb38PczgVcPsOdyMPcjcOcjwOdzgIczsVdj8OdP8S/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

Twitter Changed My Life - pcworld.com (14 shares)
Analysis: It's only a microblog, but here's the true story of how I achieved better living through Twitter.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gpym2lor-3p/nab/627520974/0TejsUe3kSczoId3sVc38RdP8Sb38PczgVcPsOdyMPcjcOcjwOdzgIczsVdj8OdP8S/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/

How Apple Led The High-Stakes Patent Poker Win Against Google, Sealing Ballmer’s Promise - techcrunch.com (352 shares)

http://www.linkedin.com/e/8y5tt7-gpym2lor-3p/nab/626588797/0TejsUe3kSczoId3sVc38RdP8Sb38PczgVcPsOdyMPcjcOcjwOdzgIczsVdj8OdP8S/true/weekly/eml-tod-b-ttle-4/