Hardware List

图潘 patula777 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:19:39 UTC 2011

I have looked at it, thank you, unfortunately it does not work as i had in
mind as I still have to identify the hardware itself, so I need to find out
the pci device id for each chipset (and/or vice versa).

In hardware terms, I am working with device ids and not with chipsets. Is
there also a document covering the ids itself?