Promise FastTrack S150 SX4-M vs FreeBSD & God

Hartleigh Burton hartleigh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 05:18:22 UTC 2006

Hi All,

So I have searched and searched, read through these lists, seen everyone's
problems with this controller. And although I am completely aware that this
controller is not officially supported, has anybody successfully managed to
get it to work with FreeBSD 6.0 (or any release) with a raid 5 array?

I really do not want to go back to linux to solve this dilemma *sad*. I have
found love with the FreeBSD package system & simplicity.

Regards,

Hartleigh.