postfix or qmail?

John Goodleaf john at goodleaf.net
Sat Jun 18 03:30:40 GMT 2005

You may have better luck with this question on a different list, but
I'll throw one out there. I prefer postfix. I'm not knocking qmail,
which is a fine piece of software. I just think postfix is a bit
cleaner and easier to configure and maintain. For my purposes it has
been adequately powerful, though I believe qmail has a broader range
of add-on products sitting around.