Netcell SyncRaid SR3000/SR5000 FreeBSD

Dean Hamstead dean at bong.com.au
Tue Jun 14 14:33:21 GMT 2005

can you get it running on another system? then just
dd the drive to an image, copy it someplace then mount
it and extract the data.

if its really ancient, why are you running it on a
really brand new piece of hardware? hence my assumption
you just want data off it.

old scsi raid cards with better support are dirt cheap
on ebay. mylex's etc got for ~au$30 and do hardware scsi
(not sure which scsi level).

Dean