kernel: sioxx: silo overflow with 8 ports pci MOXA cards

Roberto Pereyra netbsd at contenidosonline.com.ar
Sat Jan 22 05:26:33 PST 2005

Thanks Bruce !!

Another question:

I have another server with a 2 port

I must use PUC_FASTINTR and COM_MULTIPORT options with it ?

I enable in the kernel the PUC_FASTINTR options but this dmesg continues:

My dmesg is:

sio4: <Dolphin Peripherals 4036> on puc0
sio4: type 16550A
sio4: unable to activate interrupt in fast mode - using normal mode
sio5: <Dolphin Peripherals 4036> on puc0
sio5: type 16550A
sio5: unable to activate interrupt in fast mode - using normal mode
sio0 port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 on acpi0
sio0: type 16550A
sio1 port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on acpi0
sio1: type 16550A