Too Evil, Too Furious

neuro at mail.fci.fsu.edu neuro at mail.fci.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 25 10:56:14 PDT 2005

Dear Bill Paul,

I asked if you needed help earlier in programming project evil.  I was
wondering if you have a CVS repository of the code.  Also, if I partake in
this endeavour I will be able to supply you with the cards as I am doing
research for my university I can order these as extras and ship them to
you.  We do a lot of opensource development.  Hell I'll even purchase
these out of pocket.  I would like to help tell me what you need done and
we'll figure something out...

--sahil