Video Capture card recommendation

Jin Guojun jinmtb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 21 09:47:47 PDT 2005

pinnaclesystem page did not say what chipset it uses.
Do you happend to know what chipset this cards has?

I also found a card that uses Connexant CX878A Logic chip, which was
supported in FreeBSD 4.1x,
but FreeBSD 5.3 seems not mention this chipset anymore.

http://www.censuspc.com/cart/product.php?productid=1612&cat=0&page=1

I wonder if this capture (with Connexant CX878A Logic chipset) is still
supported under FreeBSD 5.3/5.4?
Would anyone please confirm this?
Thanks,

    -Jin