Installation Hangs: IDEQ 220N (nforce2)

Jordon Hofer bsdlist at sirjorj.com
Thu Apr 14 20:19:57 PDT 2005

Hmm.  This sounds like what I am experiencing.  I just sent a message to
this list (actually, I tried sending it last week, but it didn't go through.
I changed outgoing mail servers and it worked instantly) that details my
problems, and it does sound like yours.  Unfortunately, there seems to be
very little common ground.  My system has a VIA Apollo Pro 133T chipset.
The thing that kills my boot is the ASUS X Series V9400 video card.  It is
an NVidia GeForce MX 4000 based card.  Maybe the NVidia connection between
our issues is significant.

jorj