CCIS RC-0222 Rack Chassis ... experiences?

Lawrence Farr freebsd-hw at epcdirect.co.uk
Wed Jun 30 09:38:19 PDT 2004

We have a few 12 Bay Chenbro chassis with dual Xeons in running
24x7 here, and no issues. The build quality isnt fantastic, but
the price isnt either. If you are going the P4 or Xeon route, I
would use a Supermicro case and board personally, and probably
go for Chenbro or similar for AMD.

Lawrence Farr
EPC Direct Limited