nforce 2 drivers aren't working

jason jason at ec.rr.com
Sat Sep 13 12:11:45 PDT 2003

I have done both, one at the time.  I have a 5.1 system and there is no
/dev/agpgart.  So I checked man mknod and found the majors file.  If you
already know how I should use mknod(block or char. device and major and
minor numbers), please let me know.  If not thats alright, I should be
able to find the right combonation later.
Thanks,
Jason