USB Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

James Tanis jtanis at alumni.clemson.edu
Thu May 29 21:33:08 PDT 2003

	Sorry, I can't really help, but I thought I'd pass it along that this newsgroup seems all but dead. I've been a member to the list for close to two weeks and have seen maybe two messages not including mine, none of which ever seemed to be answered. You might have a better chance with another newsgroup, my best suggestion would be using irc on irc.freenode.net room freebsd. I've gotten help on just about all my problems, and it's generally friendly as long as you've read the manual first :P.