call for help: if_wg needs kernel hackers

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Apr 15 02:49:52 UTC 2021

Hi folks,

Since being backed out of 13.0, development of if_wg has continued in
the wireguard-freebsd repo -- https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-freebsd/
-- where we've made regular snapshots releases, which are available in
ports as net/wireguard-kmod.

Things are going well, and we're making good progress toward
stability. We're not there yet, but we're getting there. I'm emailing
because the efforts could really use the love and attention of a real
FreeBSD developer or two, from folks who are living and breathing the
FreeBSD network and crypto stacks.

We've got a little TODO list that we've been working through --
https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-freebsd/about/TODO.md -- though I'm
sure there is more to do in addition to that.

If you're interested in working on this, please do get in touch.

Thanks,
Jason