[HEADSUP] Disallowing read() of a directory fd

Chris bsd-lists at BSDforge.com
Fri May 15 17:36:56 UTC 2020

On Fri, 15 May 2020 10:26:34 -0700 Bryan Drewery bdrewery at FreeBSD.org said

> On 5/15/2020 10:14 AM, Chris wrote:
> > It's spooling up a massive buffer, for little, to no significant value.
>
> If you don't want community discussions in your email then unsubscribe.
> Otherwise please be constructive.
I believed my assertion was constructive. I greatly appreciate that Kevin
is so interested in spending his valuable time on the project. But my
view on this, is that the gains for this proposal are trivial, and that
his valuable time might be better spent elsewhere.

All the best.

--Chris