Getting patches reviewed as an outside contributor

Neel Chauhan neel at neelc.org
Sat Jun 20 04:02:11 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have many patches, focusing on the TCP/IP stack on Phabricator.

Some of them are accepted, but not committed. Most are stuck as needs
review. And many of these patches are only a few lines/trivial.

For instance, on my Phabricator:

  * My account: https://reviews.freebsd.org/p/neel_neelc.org/
  * My patches: https://reviews.freebsd.org/people/revisions/5933/

Would these patches get reviewed eventually? Is there anything I can do
to speed up the process? Or is this something I need to be patient
about?

In case you get confused I am NOT neel at FreeBSD despite a common first
name, only neel@[PERSONAL DOMAIN] where I am sending this email from.

-Neel Chauhan

https://www.neelc.org/