Slow PXE boot

Mark Saad nonesuch at longcount.org
Mon Feb 24 13:47:35 UTC 2020

Domagoj
   I regularly boot 11.3-Stable and 12.1-Stable amd64 on servers with 64gb, 128gb , and occasional more . I do t have that issue . Can you take a peak at the switch your boxes are attached to ; It sounds like a device is running at 100mb 1/2 duplex . I remember the realtec nics doing this when set to auto .

---
Mark Saad | nonesuch at longcount.org