LACP / Slow-protocol issue

Mark Saad nonesuch at longcount.org
Mon Feb 10 19:30:33 UTC 2020

Hello FreeBSD Hackers
  I was wondering if there is anyone on-list who has hands on
knowledge of the "slow-protocols" and in particular lacp .

I am running a fairly new 12.1-STABLE amd64 r354698 , for reasons I
can't yet identify a two port lacp lagg has a short <1sec blip where
switches and lagg members believe each side has stopped distributing
lacp slow-protocol frames.  I am not super knowledgeable about how to
diagnose the slow-protocol frames to see who is at fault . Any insight
here would help.

mark saad | nonesuch at longcount.org